New opportunities at Control.F5
Starting this september I’ll be joining Control.F5 as a part-time webdesigner and -developer. Exciting times! But do not worry, I’ll still be a freelance composer and designer. Wether you need a piece of music to tell your spouse you lost your job or need a logo for your bakery solely using soil; I’m still your man.
Some more examples for which I’m still your man:
– A piece of music to express your fascination with spiders
– A poster to announce the arrival of a new type of soap that smells like trash
– A soundtrack for your newest documentary about the bikini-industry
– A video explaining the difference between two species of hamsters (which frankly are a lot alike) but which you are really passionate about
– A piece of music for your orchestra playing solely on instruments made out of vegetables